• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

North Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

battman

I'm into the electric powered flight thing.
Not sure if there is an existing thread for that subject.

Big idea right now is building Lithium batteries to replace the ungodly messy , heavy ,primitive lead acid that everyone has.
I'm not worried about the STC / TC thing either. So, dont quote me any FAA reg's about that.
Concorde is also working on this subject. But, I'll beat them to it.
We cant wait for gov't approval in 20 years !

Lithium works with 12V Autos, and motorcycles , It will work w 24V also.

I would like to find a few people w planes, copters, to get me some info on the starter cranking amps on a wide variety of engines. And a few test subjects that would like to loose 30 lbs, and how it would affect the CG.

thanks

http://www.concordebattery.com/lion.php

Last edited:
Back