• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

new here and not familiar with how things work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haringmunti

Initially, I wanted to start a post asking how do i submit it so people can see it. I think I found it so I have decided to say something else.

I am new here and I think most of the people here have built their own planes. Correct me if i am wrong but I believe these are real planes that fly and not those that you assemble from a kit.

Anywho, I was kind of wondering if there are people here who are interested in collecting models and helicopters. If you are, perhaps I can offer something to you which you can find at my site at Mahogany Desktop Models.

We make models out of mahogany and have it kiln dried so it can withstand the elements. We make military and civilian models. At the same time, we also accept custom orders. Just tell us what you want so we can tell you if we can do it, what scale and pictures which will serve as our guide in the production process.

There... that is my first post. I hope people are able to read it.

Thanks.
:)

Back