• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New from MT/MN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millerdvr

Hello everyone,

been reading this forum for quite awhile now, lots of great info hear:ban: I had started an Acey Deucy last year but have since decided to stop only after constructing the rib jig and a few test ribs. The "plans" are minimal at best and with no where to go for answers I have decided to find another option. Been looking into the Wag Aero designs, Preceptor, and Wittman. Wag is still an option but Preceptor just seems to be a total joke of a company. I have been really looking at the Fisher Dakota Hawk and Horizon 2. I like the idea of the all wood construction and the designs are perfect for what I want and the company and support groups look to be first rate and very helpful. Any ideas or feedback about these Fisher designs would be helpful. I understand that the blueprints are all full size.
Thank You,
Chris

Back