• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Need help viewing an Engine in Bend, Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne

Gang -
I hope you all had a great holiday Season and are fired up for 2023!

I have an urgent request for any of you out in Bend, OR area or close by. We (JW Aviation) placed a deposit on an engine recently via Barnstormers and are a bit concerned about it actually existing, and being as advertised, before we make the final payment. I just told the guy we would come to his residence and pay for the engine in person and at this point am just looking for one of us to go see the thing, and then we can arrange transportation etc. and payment. The motor is in this dudes garage.

Happy to cover expenses and a decent hourly rate if you can get there fast. Just DM me here and I'll ring you.

Thanks!!!!
Wayne

Back