• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Need clecos and other aluminum construction tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetblackaircraft

I'm trying to find someone who will either loan or give me cleco fasteners, cleco pliers, rivet gun, bucking bars, and any other sheet metal tools. I'm starting to build an airplane I've been designing and am trying to get going without having to spend much.

I can trade services if that is preferred. I have a machine shop including CNC mill, CNC punch press, lathe, and press brake. I can make almost anything and would be happy to make a part or two for you if you could give me some of the tools i need.

www.jetblackaircraft.com I have pictures of some miscellaneous parts I've made and my machines on my website.

Feel free to email if you can help, or if you just need a part made.

Thanks,

Mike

Back