Looking for Raceair Designs plans

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Hello All,

Since I own the rights to the Lil Bitts and Skylite, I thought I would try and acquire a set of plans for each of Ed's remaining designs if possible. So far only other set I have is the Zipster. At the top of my list would be the Zippy Sport. Also looking for the Micro Mong & Flitplane.

I have tried contacting the son of Green Sky Aviation about the Micro Mong and Zippy Sport but other than one simple reply I never heard form them again. I know Mark at Wings of Freedom has the Flitplane but he has been too busy to focus on any aviation stuff and I have not heard from him in a while now.

So anyone have a set for the Zippy Sport, Micro Mong or Flitplane?

Marc

billyvray

Check your email. I shared some of this with you. I don't have the Zippy Sport or Flitplane but would love to get them also.

Ok so now just need the flitplane and Zippy Sport. If anyone has a set of Zippy sport plans that does not want to sell could I borrow them as my main reason is to look them over as a partial foundation for another design. I reached out to Ed and sadly he did not keep a set for himself. Id be willing to offer a set orf Lil Bitts or Skylite plans for the opportunity.