• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

I need A little Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc_sureno

I just got my project on a roll in the right direction.

I bought a suzuki (g-10) Geo Metro engine from a friend who rebuilds all sorts of make and models for a living. Not repair. Re-build. New water pumps, gaskets, Magna flux dipped block. etc. etc. It was a steal. I bought it for 200$.

Now i know that Geo Metro can be flown. Ive seen and heard all sorts of articles about the engine being used. I have checked out a couple of web sites. (www.raven-rotor.com) (www.b2engines.com)

I wanna build a frame. Im thinking of something alike the "Golden Cirtle Air" Tierra T-bird model (www.goldencircleair.com) or something alike the Free Bird Innovations sport 103 model.

I need to find a builders guide. Something that would make sure that my plans are catering the physics of flight. Or something that would explain the basics of makin a successful and fuctional frame. A computer program maybe?

I need to find out how much the whole project would cost total.
6' 8" High. 35 ft wingspan maybe? 18 feet long from tail to nose.

$ of metal /per. foot
$ of Canvas Sail Cloth.

Back