HI FOLKS , OKIE FROM NEAR MUSKOGEE .

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dennis DeFrange, Jul 16, 2019.

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes Forum by donating:

1. Jul 16, 2019 #1

Dennis DeFrange

Dennis DeFrange

Dennis DeFrange

Member HBA Supporter

Just ran across this Forum . Looks totally interesting . I look forward to following . Names Dennis and go by Footloose . Glad to be here and Thanx for lettin me ride along .

2. Jul 17, 2019 #2

pwood66889

pwood66889

pwood66889

"Names Dennis and go by Footloose"
    So that makes you a Footloose Flyer now? Couldn't resist as that was the name of a club letter of oh, so long ago.
    But welcome aboard. Where `bouts in OK are you? Have a flying chum in Cushing.
    Percy in NW FL, USA

3. Jul 17, 2019 #3

delta

delta

delta

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

4. Jul 17, 2019 #4

Dennis DeFrange

Dennis DeFrange

Dennis DeFrange

Member HBA Supporter

I live about 20 miles east of McAlester as we speak but under contract on a house on the outskirts of McAlester . A small Italian community by the name of Krebs Ok . Well known for Italian dining . I grew up there and now finding my way back home .

5. Jul 17, 2019 #5

Charles_says

Charles_says

Charles_says

Well-Known Member HBA Supporter

Dennis
    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I'm just a bit south of you...
    in Houston...
    Building anything yet?

6. Jul 18, 2019 #6

Dennis DeFrange

Dennis DeFrange

Dennis DeFrange

Member HBA Supporter

Yup , I've got two Smith MiniPlane projects. Both are in nice condition . I am also closing on a house and will be going through a total remodel but I'm not doing the remodel . Got a crew that should be able to complete in , I hope , three months . The new location has a 30' X 75' red iron shop building . Can't really get to work on the projects until situated , my guess , the end of the year but that's ok . It'll be alot cooler then . I had a Smith Mini 35 years ago and had to let it go . Retired now and planes are still in my head , like the ringin in the ears . I've still got the original plans from my first Smith and have plans for several modifications and upgrades to the new one , which ever one that I go with . Thanx for the welcome folks , this looks like a really good Forum to be a part of . Happy to have found it .