• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello to the Forum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GI Joe

I'm an Army Reserve Vet, a private pilot, a member of the local EAA & CAP, and enjoying retired life in So. Reno, NV.

I go by the nickname "GI Joe" and I recently purchased a Rutan Long EZ and have been getting to know her inside and out, and how flying a canard aircraft differs from your standard design. It has a 1st generation monochrome JPI Instruments EDM 900 engine monitor, and I don't have an operating manual for it, and the company no longer supports that model, no longer has a digitized version for download, and no remedy or recommendation. The newer color version's function buttons are different as is the information displayed on the device, and the JPI web site only has the manual for the newer model,.... period! See attached .pdf file.

Is there anyone on the forum who currently has the older monochrome in their aircraft, has removed one to upgrade it to a newer version, or knows of anyone who might have the old Pilot's Operating Manual for the monochrome version that they'd care to part with, or could scan & email? I'd be most grateful!

Respectfully,

GI Joe :)

Attachments

• Old Vs New EDM 900.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Back