• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Greetings everyone, I am Fahim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAHIM

Hello,

I am Fahim (my nick name). I am an engineering student studying in UK now. Since childhood I wanted to build and fly my own aircraft, so I was always interested in aviation (not every aspect of it though). I am originally from Bangladesh, and with our tiny aviation sector you can imagine how lonely an aviation enthusiast actually feels there. I have come to the west to learn from the west and want to go back to my country and inspire people by the realization of my dreams.

Yes, like most of you (if not all) , I want to make my own aircraft. I am undertaking a project to design a single seater all metal aircraft. I don't know about your great countries, but back in my country, a personal aircraft is more rare than a personal unicorn partly due to strict aviation policy and people having no concept of an aircraft that can be made below couple of hundreds of thousand dollars. I want to finish the project before I take my last breath, let it be this year or the last year of my life.

I am here to learn and be inspired by all of your support. I hope I will make some good friends in the process.

May Peace Be With You All :)

Back