• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

[For Sale] Antique engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtgunner

I have a friend that is trying to sell some vintage aircraft engine that he has. He said they were in working condition when stored but have been sitting for quite some time in an unairconditioned hanger. He says he has log books for some of them and is trying to locate the log books for the remainder. Here is a list:
2 ea 1918 Le Rhone 80 hp
1 ea 1935 Le Blonde
1 ea 1913 Gnome monosoupape 160 hp
1 ea 1948 Warner R550-1 185 hp
2 ea 1946 Warner super scarab 165 hp
1 ea Clerget 130 hp
1 ea 1936 Ranger 160 hp
2 ea M14P Vendenyev 160 hp
If anyone is interested PM me and I will get you more info and pics. Thanks.
Mark

Back