• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Flight Simulator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Flyer

This is probably not the best Forum or Thread location to ask this, but...

My EAA Chapter wants to buy a Flight Simulator to use during Young Eagles events.
The kids love playing with them, and it keeps them occupied between flights.

I'm also wanting to have an Aviation Flight Camp (40 hrs Ground School + 10 hrs Flying) next summer that would use them.

In the past, a local RC group has brought their RC planes and several PC simulators, but they aren't always available.
I'm not talking about a $100K Redbird Simulator or their $2,750 Redbird Jay Flight Simulator.
I know Microsoft had a popular one, but some have told me there are better ones available now.
Any recommendations?
Thanks

Back