• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

F.8L FALCO Kit/Components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky40Lindy

Purchased from my neighbor's widow (he went WEST from cancer) the start of a F.8L FALCO. Have the plans, construction manual, the following kit components: Fuselage Frames,Wing Spars, Wing Ribs, Tail Group Spars, Tail Group Ribs, Tail Group Equipment, Fuselage Equipment, plus lots and lots more stuff. My neighbor got as far as getting the fuselage frames setup and started work on the tail, got the tail spar in place and the rudder ribs installed. I have decided to not finish the airplane, have far to many projects in the works. I have photos of what it looked like - as far as he was able to get it, I have disassembled it due to needing the space in my shop. I will supply the photos to those who would be interested. My wife and I will be vendors at Oshkosh (we sell museum quality airplane models) in the Rockwell - Collins Hanger C, booth # 3007 if anyone would like to stop by the booth I will have the photos with me. I'm told (by those who have built a Falco) I have over $35,000. worth of parts, that is if you were to purchase them new TODAY. I'm asking what I paid for them = $15,000. Due to the size of the spars and all the extra wood (there is a lot) shipping all of it could get expensive, picking up the parts - again due to their size - would be the best option. I live about an hour North of the Phoenix area in the mountains and yes there is an airport in our small town of Payson. You can contact me by email: [email protected] or call: 602 316-4430 for more info. Yours truly, Ted

Back