• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Eclipse Concept Jet was my first 'home built'. Looking for a new projectte

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoreraptor

Hello all, my name is Steve Walton. I am new to the forum. Glad it's here to scratch an itch.
having both bought and built a number of aircraft, I have become interested more in airborne applications and innovations related to qualifying what we build. I know this may not appeal to all home builders, but if one guy has an interest, then this introduction will have served its purpose.

What I'm exploring now is using a new design build to test a concept I call 'Envelope Constraint Based Certification". I have heavily modified part 25 and part 25 aircraft. I've built under amateur AC as as well.

What I'm thinking about is to produce a platform that provides an envelope to more efficiently allow for certification of products.

Basically speaking, the process is to build a complex instrumented flying test bed geared solely towards product certification.

Any thoughts?

Hello, and thanks for letting me share.

Steve Walton.

Back