• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EAA 'Give Flight' Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FritzW

I thought I'd post a quick update on our chapters 'Give Flight' Waiex build and see if I can find out how the other 4 chapters are doing. ...Wayne? I see your personal 750 is making good progress. How's the chapter 750 project going?

Fuselage start 20151105.jpg Most of the kit is pre-drilled and goes together quick.

Bill Bending 20151105.jpg There are 5 or 6 parts (1/4" 6061 T-6) that take some fancy bending. That's Bill, the same guy who did the finish welding the Neirrh.

Tail cone 20151105.jpg We're still in the honeymoon phase of the "first %90" where you make big progress everyday. ...the next %90 won't go so fast;)

Back