• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Cleaning out the hangar....For Sale!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Clayton

Here are some of my leftovers and stuff I have collected I need to get rid of to make room for another project: 440a Kawasaki engine. Has electric starter @ pull start, carb, exhaust and cog belt redrive. Came on a Mid 90's spitfire ultralight. Hobbs had 155hrs. I have never tried to crank it, but it does turn over. 650.00. 2 Hegar short cog redrives, includes 2 brackets, 1 lower pulley, 2 upper pulleys, no belt. I don't know what they fit, crank pulley is tapered and one of the brackets and upper pulleys is new. Ratio is around 2.4, I can check for sure for someone interested. 125.00 for both. Global 1/2 VW heads. Complete with rockers and valvecovers. Used, but look to be in good shape with no stripped holes or cracks. 250.00 pair. Mid 90's spitfire ultralight airframe....basket case. Good for parts or project. 250.00. omc opposed twin 22hp 4 stroke engine (truckster). I got it to tinker with, cylinders in great shape. I pulled it apart to look for damage, looks really good. Weighs 5 or 6 lbs more than 1/2 vw. 200.00. Midget Mustang Airframe. I bought this to have for another project, but I will sell it if someone wants it. Great head start for someone wanting one....like me! Pretty much just the aluminum airframe (fuse, tail and wings) 800.00. Best just to PM me if you are interested in it. Type 4 Vw engine core. Looks like it dropped a valve. Out of Bus I think. Make a offer. Pair of fiberglass wheel pants, small tire like a 5.00 x 5 or 4.80 x 4. Rough, but serviceable. 50.00. Everything is negotiable or tradable for other aircraft parts. Never know what I might need. Parts are in Centerville TN and Macon GA, I travel in between both every few weeks if you want to pick up instead of shipping or if its closer to you.

Last edited:
Back