• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Cleaning out shop: Prop/Spinner/Wheels/Brakes/Gas Tank/Wheel pants/Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerochristian

Cleaning out the shop/parting custom showplane. Buyer pays actual shipping on all items. I'll take personal check, money order and paypal(paypal price add 2%) Most of this I'm letting go at half price. Need to raise money for my next project and have no use for this stuff anymore.

Email or pm for more detailed pics:

Hertzler Silver Bullet Propeller
70x62. Composite over maple core. Urethane leading edges. I had it mounted to a lycoming 0320-e2d, 160hp. SAE 2, 7/16" bolts. Perfect climb prop for rv-3/4/6 and cruise prop for glastar/similar/custom project. I was getting 165mph at 24squared. Super smooth. Only 25hrs. Mounted on show plane, kept in great condition. Minimal leading edge erosion. Crated and ready to go. $750 firm.

Vans 12" spinner fit to above propeller. $75

Matco 5" WHLW51L Main Wheels/brakes. 5.00-5 Air Trac tires. Matco 5" WHLNW50 nosewheel with Lamb 11x4.00-5 tire. Includes spare nosewheel tire and tube. Super clean, great used condition with 125hrs. $300

Vans RV-6/7/8a wheel pants. Used on custom aircraft. Intersection fairings will have to be redone to fit RV series, but a good start, already fit together and less than half price. $225

Custom Aluminum Fuel tank. Approx 10 gallons. Tig welded 0.093 Comes with a sky sports fuel probe an 2.25 gauge. Has three ports on top and 2 on bottom. Approx dimensions are 16"deepx22"tallx8"wide. $75

Bearhawk Plans. Never used. Brand new. $175
prop.JPGspinner.jpgwheels.jpgpants.jpgtank.jpgIMG_0597.jpg
Email: [email protected]

Thanks
Chris

Back