• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Can you please help me value a Christavia Mk4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainCoyote

I have been wanting to join for a while as I really want to get back into aviation (it's been a while) but I suddenly got more pressing need to join

In exchange for a car I am selling I have been offered a 1998 Christavia Mk4. I know nothing about this aircraft, especially in terms of value, and can't find much. It is a 4 seat taildragger with a Subaru EB25 engine with NSI re-drive and prop. No fancy avionics, just a decent array of steam instruments. No transponder and only a handheld radio. There is only 150 hours on the aircraft and it is getting a fresh annual right now. I am told it has always been hangared and is in excellent condition.

I won't be able to keep this for myself as much as I might wish to as it is just not in the family finances at this moment, it will have to be resold. I will have to be able to get enough for it to cover the value of the car plus the time, effort, and expense of moving it, storing it, and selling it. That would probably require it to pull around $30k and I have no idea if that is realistic. Any help is greatly appreciated! Getting out of this car could help fuel (read:fund) future aviation dreams.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20210407_160228_01__01.jpg
    IMG_20210407_160228_01__01.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 40
Back