• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Cameras and Photo Editors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockiedog2

For years I've been using Pic Monkey to edit and really liked it but the yah-ooes in charge of course thought they had to "improve" it. Ruined it for me. So I'm looking for a simple editor to sharpen, crop, adjust saturation and color. And free. None of that stuff like Gimp or Photoshop where the learning curve is so steep. What you guys using? The stuff I been posting lately is raw outa the point and shoot and not good.
Also I wanta upgrade an an APS-C sensor in a point and shoot with a zoom and flash. Basic is good. Main thing is image quality that's good for posting right outa the cam. Any suggestions?

Back