• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Bunch of aviation books including textbooks and design books

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassVampire

Hey all,
I have a bunch of aviation related books I need to find a good home for. $5 each + shipping (ground first class parcel) unless otherwise marked. Will combine shipping on multiple items. Will sell everything together for $50 + shipping and include a free 32R Aviation Apparel shirt. I can accept paypal or credit/debit through paypal. Will accept checks and MO but must clear before I send anything. Send cash tucked in a card at your own peril. :) Thanks.

Jeppesen Pilot Logbook- Unused-

Flying Safely- Richard L. Collins-1978-Second printing
Design for Flying-David B.Thurston-1978
Modern Airmanship-Neil D. Van Sickle- 1961-Second Edition
Modern Airmanship-Neil D. Van Sickle-1990- Sixth Edition
Fair-Weather Flying- Richard L. Taylor- 1974
Takeoffs and Landings- Leighton Collins- 1984
Silent Birdmen-Albert Guy Rampone II-1988- Signed by Author on title page

Reach for the Skies- Richard Branson-2010
The Private Pilot Blueprint- Jason Schappert- Free w/ another item

DVD- Black Sky-Winning the X-Prize-Discovery Channel

TEXTBOOKS