• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBuiltAirplanes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Airplane For Sale Bellanca Super Viking Airframe

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
There may be a potential issue with the trade arrangement that had been made on this airframe. We're sincerely hoping to "save" the deal, but if it turns out the party cannot come all the way here to get the Viking, I put it on Barnstormers just now to start the "open market" process just in case.

I'd really like to see this go to someone here on this forum. 4 seats, 1000 useful, 180-190 MPH Bonanza cruise, and you show up in totally bitchin' retro style.

Considering the prices of airplanes these last few months, a shade tree mechanic stands to do pretty good financially if you have access to a 520 or 540 engine to bolt on it.

sming

Or ask skydawg to put one of his v8 in it? That would be pretty awesome

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
UPDATE 1-4-2022

So because this is a project, and likely because of Global Warming, Coriolis Effect, Killer Bees, the National Debt Ceiling, and numerous other mysterious issues... four or five inquiries about this Bellanca airframe have turned out to be either non-legit, wishy-washy, lowballers, or people who don't want to come this far to get it.

As such, the Bellanca airframe is still available for sale or trade.

We'll be a little more flexible on a cash sale, and to increase its desirability, I will broaden out the type(s) of items we will take in trade for it. We still want an O-200 or 115-118HP (newer) O-235 in trade, but we can also be interested in a large US made sheet metal shear and bending brake (8 foot), a good quality vertical mill, and a good-size workinig CNC router.