ASSO Whiskey IV plans?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

n45bm

Has anyone here built an ASSO Whiskey IV, or does anyone have plans for this aircraft? There are several aircraft designs by ASSO (Italian for Ace), including the Champion V, Jewel X, Junior VI among others. I'm interested in buying plans for the IV, V, or the Jewel X, but can't decide which of the three, though I'm leaning toward the Whiskey IV. I understand these plans are available thru www.slittneraircraftplans.com. I have not pulled the trigger yet but plan to do so before too long, I suspect. If anyone has any feedback on any of these designs, I'd appreciate it. Here's a pic of my first wooden plane I built from plans and still own. It's a CJ 1 Corby Starlet.

Attachments

Brünner

HBA Supporter

Edit:
Oops, didn't see that you got the site already, sorry. Vidor planes are very popular in Italy, if you can manage to write in Italian I can give you the link of a forum where they (should) know them well.

n45bm

Edit:
Oops, didn't see that you got the site already, sorry. Vidor planes are very popular in Italy, if you can manage to write in Italian I can give you the link of a forum where they (should) know them well.
Yeah, I'd like that link. I speak/read/write in English and Spanish but I have been in Rome, Florence and Venice. Does that count? I understand metric and can Google translate Italian. Besides, it's quite similar to Spanish, so that won't be an issue. Thanks!