• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ASSO Whiskey IV plans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n45bm

Has anyone here built an ASSO Whiskey IV, or does anyone have plans for this aircraft? There are several aircraft designs by ASSO (Italian for Ace), including the Champion V, Jewel X, Junior VI among others. I'm interested in buying plans for the IV, V, or the Jewel X, but can't decide which of the three, though I'm leaning toward the Whiskey IV. I understand these plans are available thru www.slittneraircraftplans.com. I have not pulled the trigger yet but plan to do so before too long, I suspect. If anyone has any feedback on any of these designs, I'd appreciate it. Here's a pic of my first wooden plane I built from plans and still own. It's a CJ 1 Corby Starlet.

Attachments

• IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
Back