• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

AIRFRAME PARTS AVAILABLE!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. I am doing some work on some other airplanes and cut some samples this morning. I These are out of rusty mild steel (3/4X.065) to test, but.... I just thought I would post a pic or two, that says a thousand words really. I have had a lot of interest in having tube kits cut, but no takers yet. Most of you seemed to be put off because you were woried YOU would have to pay my design time and then other would reap the reward. I am happy to say that I have decided, do to the interest; to forgo any design charges. I will get my time back in volume over a couple of years. So send me your weld print and a BOM and I'll quote it. These kits could save you 100 hours of building time easy. I'm doing them for some other aircraft and the response is outstanding.

Back