• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Airplane For Sale Airdrome Fokker D7/Engine/prop/PSRU $6k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andym817

I’ve decided to sell my Airdrome Aeroplanes Fokker D7 kit. It’s all here with tires and brakes. I have the basic fuselage and landing gear framed. The horizontal and rudder are built and ready for covering.

The engine is a G13BB with all new pistons, bearings, head and cam. It is running and on a test stand. The PSRU is from Airtrikes and is an SPG 4 with a 3/1 ratio. I have a Culver 83 x 54 mounted on it.

I have way too many projects (another Fokker D7, Kitfox S7 and a P40) toget to this one so I’m going to let it go. I will post some pics and a video of the engine running this evening or tomorrow. Asking $6k

Last edited:
Back