• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aerospace Internship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyingboyke

Hi Everyone

Since this platform is also looked at by a lot of aerospace professionals, I thought launching this question here might give some interesting results. I am a Masters student in aerodynamics at the Delft University of Technology and Danmarks Tekniske Universitet. The fact that I am studying at two universities is because I am pursuing a double masters degree in both aerospace and wind energy. I was offered an Honors Track by the TU Delft in which I can invest more time in my own field of study and broaden my horizon. During this period, I would like to do an internship at an aerospace related company. The start of the internship can be January 2015, lasting for 3 to 6 months.

Since I am very interested in aircraft design I would like to do something in this field. I am a hard working, motivated student which has experience in aircraft design. This interest also exceeds my study, for example I partly redesigned the 1924 Dormoy Bathtub which is now under construction. During my holidays I work as an assistant helicopter mechanic in which I mainly do standard maintenance, but also special repairs, inspections and turbine (dis)assembly are part of the job list. It would be nice to implement my knowledge about aerodynamics during the internship.

So I kindly ask if anyone has ideas of companies where I can try to apply? Any contacts would be a great help!

I attached a CV leaving out the contact details, please PM me for those. Click here for Linkedin profile.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you
Simon

Attachments

• CV _SimonGamme_online.pdf
    57.3 KB · Views: 131
Back