• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

3203 Hirth 65 HP engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Chuk

Hi all, still have the 3203 Hirth available. It was bought new last August. My friend put 6.2 hrs on it. 2.1 ground run/breakin, and 4.1 flying time in four flights. Sadly, he passed away last December, and I'm selling the stuff for his widow. $4750 plus shipping will buy the engine. It cost $7000 when bought. I'll build a crate at no charge. We do have a very nice shape 66" LH powerfin prop with F blades that was on this engine, could be sold with the engine for a bargin price. Call me at 218- two five four- 24 zero four or 218-seven five zero-38five one (cell phone) Thanks for looking, JImChuk

Attachments

• Photo0350.jpg
    Photo0350.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Photo0349.jpg
    Photo0349.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 43
Back