• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aero engineer for designing homebuilt aircraft.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chd

Hello,
I am an aeronautical engineer in Western Australia, currently working creating repairs for the PC9 aircraft (RAAF trainer). Previous to this I had about five years designing repairs and modifications for general aviation aircraft (CAR 35 if you're an Australian; no I didn't get my delegation). What motivated me to be an aero engineer was a desire to design aircraft.

So I am looking to design homebuilt aircraft sometime in the future, perhaps as a business, and I would like your opinions for marketing purposes. If you are interested in having a homebuilt aircraft designed for you, or you have already built an aircraft, you can help me by filling out the survey below (9 questions).

Homebuilt Design Survey

Cheers,
Tim

Back