• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ROTOREXEC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotorexec

HELLO,
MY NAME IS CHUCK AND I'M REBUILDING A LARON TECHNOLOGIES WIZARD P-38 HEAVY ULTRALIGHT TO BECOME AN E-LSA AIRCRAFT. I ALSO HAVE A WIZARD T-38 ULTRALIGHT WHICH ALSO NEEDS RESTORING. BOTH AIRCRAFT HAVE THE ROTAX ENGINES AND ONE OF THEM (THE 503) NEEDS REBUILDING. I'M A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER AND GET ALOT OF EXPOSURE TO DIFFERENT PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY OF OURS. I HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU ONE DAY DURING MY TRAVELS. I'M IN NEED OF SOME ADVICE WITH THESE PROJECTS AND HOPE TO LEARN FROM THE BEST.
THANK YOU,

CHUCK VARVORINES
WALNUT HILL, FL

Back