• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Warner radial engine update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cenpen

Just wanted to give you an update on our new Radial engine. The first parts should be
coming off our new CNC haas vf5 five axis machine this week. The Warner 185X will
feature billet front and rear cases, induction housing and heads. New crankshafts
and master rod and links, as well as jugs are coming off the CNC machines in the
next few weeks. We hope to have all the parts ready for assembly by mid September
And on our in house dyno by October.
An exciting thing that happened recently is the addition of our retro fit division where
we are developing retro fit kits to install our radial on airframes that are proven designs.
we are working on kits for the Bearhawk, Great Lakes and others are on the horizon like
the RV8, Pitts, Starduster, Hatz, Jungmeister, and many others. If you own one of
these or another airplane you would like us to build a retro kit for, shoot me an email
at [email protected] or message me here. If you have any questions regarding the new
Warner Radial just ask,,, I'll be glad to answer them.
All the best , John

Back