• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai II For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffrosa

Pilot Cliff Rosa and plane (the one offered for sale here) perished on July 16th in Pulaski, Tn. Please see this thread for details: http://www.sonerai.net/smf/index.php?topic=3319.msg24606#msg24606

Im gonna sell her, only had her since March but It looks like my company will be moving me overseas for a year and I dont want to keep here in storage so I am testing the waters.

I bought this plane in March from Casey Bussett in Oklahoma City and Flew it home to North Alabama, Huntsville Alabama. It is flown weekly. All I have done is upgrade the landing gear from the 1/2 to 5/8 gear and put on new tires/tubes.

If you search for Casey Bussett on youtube you can see him doing flying the plane. I will get some pictures up later. For more information please call/txt 5165817864 or email [email protected]

This plane is ready to be flown home or I can fly it to you.

Asking $12,000.

Attachments

• normal_2.jpg
    normal_2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 686
  • normal_788T_1.jpg
    normal_788T_1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 496
  • normal_788t.jpg
    normal_788t.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 593
  • normal_10.jpg