• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

slow winter progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gahan

Hy guys, havent done much with the max, did resolve my rigging problem,on the flaterons. I'd gotten the wrong push pull cables with my kit had me scratching my head for best part of the fall then with all required parts and drawings off I went to Izon. about 45 mi. away andafter reviewing my parts John pulled off the shelf a different set of cbles that were longer by about 6 ",Poof" problem be gone:) .That's where I'm at for the moment been to cold to try and heat up Garage since i took down a deviding wall which allows me to have both wings and tail on .
I'm about ready to put my wings back in their saddle and put back up the wall, it's getting close to completion.

Back