• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

SENSENICH MODEL 276-17 PROPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fozzieair

I have 2 props. One has the hub and the other DOES NOT. These were installed on McCulloch 4318A engines. I have the engines and will post them also. I can sell the engines and props together if needed.

I plan to leave this post up for a week or so but if they don't sell I will put clocks in the hub and sell them as man cave collector pieces.

Here is the fine print. THESE ARE SOLD AS IS AND I HAVE NO IDEA IF THEY ARE SERVICEABLE FOR AIRCRAFT UNLESS I SEND THEM TO THE PROP SHOP FOR INSPECTION. But... they appear to be in excellent condition.

I want $250 for each prop but if you buy them both we can cut a deal.

Shipping will be actual cost. SN 18665.jpgSN 18665 With Hub.jpgSensenich Model 276-17.jpgSN 5565.jpgSN 5565 No Hub.jpg

Back