• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonL

Hi i'm Ron, i live in central texas, it would be nice to be associated with a flying club once more, my quest for a pilots license took place in the early 60's and after just 20 hours of solo flying, a career shift brought it to a close, just never made the effort after that, a decision i have regretted many times.
Found out in later life that Physics would have been the right choice for me, as interests run in every direction.
My thoughts are continually on Electrical, Thermal, and Energy engineering.
Interest in too many different areas has presented a major problem in what accomplishments i have made.
My hobbies are woodworking, metalworking,and at this time model aviation using electric power, and too many things to make a complete list.
The internet is a wonderful thing and has so much good info at our fingertips. I'm looking forward to more of the good links many of you have supplied, and have a few of my own.
This looks like a really good forum.

Thanks RonL
PS. I foud this forum as a results of the air and space magazine article.

Back