• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Member experienced builder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pittsdriver

Just saw this site today and found it interesting and entertaining. I have 30 years experience building and restoring airplanes. Just finished a Backcountry Super Cub and an RV7 a couple years ago. Have metal, tube and fabric and composite experience so can answer questions. I also have 3000hrs/2000hrs T/W and have flown over 100 types including several homebuilts. So I will lurk around for awhile and see if I can help any. Don

Back