• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

mini straton d7 continued.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caribeanbound

I live on a 44 foot sailboat near West Palm Beach
I have tried to upload photos as thumbnails to this thread. I couldnt make photo icon work. the attachment icon seems to work. anyway if this works you can see my new plane. i can,t find any flight reports or much info on this design. lots of photos and videos. i will be needing a set of plans to make sure everthing is as designed. Also looking for flight info and any mods that are known. seems most of the mini stratons were built and are being flown in europe. I did find a metalized version for sale on ebay. it seems to have disapeared some how before I could find the owner who has another one that he is flying. if any one knows of this guy in Georgia please let me know. the other major item is the engine . i will be talking with the 086 group but they say they are not intrested much in the A032-4. it is to small for anything but what I have it in. as sone as the plane gets to my shop the engine will be weighed and inspected. The plane could probably be made and ultralight with a small two stroke. the four stroke direct drive does look apealing though. Any and all information will be welcome.

Attachments

• 20121117_213101.jpg
    20121117_213101.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 551
  • 20121117_213155.jpg
    20121117_213155.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,234
  • 20121117_213327.jpg
    20121117_213327.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 623
Back