• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane For Sale JH Aircraft Ultralight Corsair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BELinNC

Here is a unique opportunity to own the only JH Aircraft Ultralight Corsair that has been imported and is flying in the United States. These are built in Germany and employ very high tech carbon fiber and Kevlar tube construction. The fuselage is covered in silver Oratex fabric. It is super strong and lightweight. The factory literature states tested to +9g and -6g. It has a three cylinder Verner Scarlett 3VW radial engine with optional dual ignition. The engine has ground testing and one hour flying time since I have owned it. It was also test flown in Germany following construction. Has whole plane recovery parachute. Basic panel as can be seen in the pictures and includes a brand new Yaseu FTA 850L handheld NAV/COM. Complete set of manuals and factory documentation showing compliance with FAR part 103. Has a small tool set that is included. The price includes the custom trailer and all fixtures needed to disassemble the Corsair. It can be stored and/or transported in the trailer. It is very ingenious how it comes apart and goes in -and out- of the trailer. Some good old German engineering for sure. The reason -at least in my opinion- only one has been imported is due to the very high cost of, and expertise needed in the construction process, You can see the manufacturers website for more information. He now has developed a folding wing and electric propulsion model. The last published price was 75000 Euro, not including the trailer, which is 7600 Euro additional. Throw in shipping from Germany and it gets really crazy money wise.

I recently acquired this from the gentleman that purchased it new. Due to personal circumstances he was never able to fly it and had put it in storage since buying it in 2021. I recently finished my replica Storch and need to focus on learning to fly it so the Corsair Ultralight needs a new home. The good news is that the price is greatly reduced from the original purchase price.
I am asking $60,000 for the Corsair and it's custom trailer. I have used the trailer a few times, but it has never been registered in the US. That will be up to the buyer.IMG_4312.JPGIMG_4313.JPGIMG_4370.JPGIMG_4371.JPG

Back