• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Interested in Airplane Company?..... Azalea Aviation....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Clapp

As time moves forward and more grey hair appears I am considering finding somebody that may be interested in taking part ownership/investment into Azalea Aviation that would like to see it grow beyond what we have been able to do to date. We have some future goals we would like to pursue with our Saberwing line but are looking for help with entering the Manufacturing market under Mosaic. A lot of work has already been done toward this goal. Our facilities and capabilities have grown but I can see myself being spread too thin. We would like to pass this company on in the future to somebody/group that would see it succeed long term. If you have an interest please contact Azalea Aviation directly.

Back