• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

in flight adjustable Ivoprop for 912UL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13brv3

Supporting Member
Greetings,

I'm currently running a warp drive prop on a Onex with a 912UL, and it's OK, but I can really see how an in-flight adjustable prop could increase overall performance. In my case, the diameter can be no more than 60", and 58" would be better. There are a lot of high dollar props out there, but that's not in my price range for this aircraft, so I'm thinking of maybe trying an in-flight adjustable ivoprop. Ivo says it will need to be the medium due to the shorter length, even though I'm only running the 80 HP engine.

Is anyone running an ivoprop (ground or in-flight adj) on a 912UL? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks,
Rusty

Back