• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

I'll Take Whatever Your Getting Rid of!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley

Hey guys,(trying my post here :gig:!)

Thanks again for all of your help, I just have a few more questions for y'all.

1. Do you know of anybody that is looking to get rid of used materials, parts, engines, engine parts, plans, used equipment, airplane parts, pretty much anything at all to do with any kind of aircraft? I would be willing to take those things of their hands and would be willing to reimburse them for shipping if they would be willing to clear out some space.

2. Does anyone have a copy of Rayner's book Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach? Once again that their willing to get rid of?(its like 57 bucks at amazon, and none of my libraries carry it)

3. Is there anyway of joining the Facebook page dedicated to this website? Only reason I ask is that I would love to see when members are online and be able to chat with them about this stuff in real time!

4. Lastly I am not asking for handouts and I understand that money is always a factor for all you guys were building or buying airplanes, but all I am asking is that instead of throwing parts or materials away or just storing them forever I would love to get use out of them and use them on my projects and/or just learn from them.

Thank you for all of your free advice and your motivational posts, this website and all of you have been a priceless resource that I can only repay with my own posts, updates, and growing knowledge of this wonderful subject that I call flight.:ban:

Back