• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

gyrobee gyrocopter project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jany77

i have gyrobee gyrocopter project for sale which i started fwe years back and it has been only takeing room in my shop ,it has rolling frame on wheels,rotordyne blades 23',rotax 447 with 160 tt ,the engine is complete include the eiper style muffler ,carb ,exhaust etc,the frame needs rotor head and seat tank or seat and fuel tank ,it has tail surfaces ,and partly finished controls ,i have some material that goes with it ,it has engine mount and rudder pedals done it just dont show on pictures,asking 3100$ obo
im raising funds to finish my other gyrocopter

jany77 at abcglobal.net
831 392 5631

Attachments

• DSCN2513.jpg
    DSCN2513.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 6,307
  • DSCN3955.jpg
    DSCN3955.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 4,824
  • DSCN3954.jpg
    DSCN3954.jpg