• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

For Sale: Sonerai II LS/LST Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PilotmanRB

Flying to sing, singing to fly!
I am selling my Sonerai II stretch project. I also have it listed on Barnstormers. It has a raised turtle deck, for more head room. The project is about 65% complete. It comes with new main gear, tail wheel, engine mount case, main 10 gallon fuel tank, engine cowling, and new starter. The wings are complete, minus the ailerons & wing tips. I built the frame to accept BOTH tricycle gear, OR tail wheel, so take your pick! I'm asking $2995 for it, a real bargain! More pictures on Barnstormers.

Thank You,
Ronnie Boles
Cypress, TX 281-216-4804

Attachments

• DSCF8679.JPG
    DSCF8679.JPG
    252.1 KB · Views: 590
Back