• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

fiberglass gear legs to aluminum fuselage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jany77

hi i have question regarding attaching fiberglass gear legs to aluminum fuselage ,i just finished my pusher gyroplane ,and im looking forward to flying it,but im also looking for future project ,i have build round aluminum fuselage way back and im thinking using it as tractor gyroplane with with tricycle landing gear the fuselage is very similar to windwagon ,but i have no idea how i can attach round gear legs to the fuselage structure all i have found online as ideas was either in taildragger configuration or using flat spring type gear legs ,my friend suggest look into cessna 150 the newer models with round legs but unfortunately cant find any picture of the gear box anyone have any recomendation or picture i can look at and get some idea which way to go thank you

Back