• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Eaglet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seawolf 25

I'm broswing in search of Lycoming O-145 and Eaglet info. I see a poster, Rconc
user-offline.png
, from back in August and note that he has one post. The Eaglet I'm considering is a home built. I need to read the regs and find out the current rules for home builts, LSAs and antique aircraft. I have never owned an aircraft with no type certificate and a long list of ADs and STCs. This aircraft has been flown out of pastures and farmer's fields all its life. It may never have landed on pavement. There are grass strips in Maine where you can buy fuel. It is good to call ahead so the owner will tell you where the key is to the gas shed.

Rconc said: "The older I get, the more I realize, that I just want to get up in the air for a reasonable cost and get a life recharge "

That's why I'm here.

Back