• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EAA Board of directors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
Don't you think it is strange that out of the 24 individuals nominated for the 15 Board of Director slots this year only three have built an experimental aircraft according to their Bio? Shouldn't the board of directors represent the core of the organization? Then again, maybe it does. If I wanted this type of organization I would have joined AOPA and subscribe to Flying magazine.

Then again, a lot of people I know would say that an organization as large as EAA needs very smart people running it, and anyone who has flown something that did not come from a factory definitely does not fit into that category! :D

Anyway, just blowing of a bit of steam.

Jake

Ps. I do believe EAA is still the best thing going. Especially the local chapters.

Back