• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Dynacam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
As some of you may have noticed the Dynacam thread has been removed. I'm sorry if this caused any of you any inconvenience since I did it mid-conversation without too much warning. It was my plan to pull the thread down and clean it up by removing most of the posts that were not technical in nature. Many of the posts were designed to point out ways Shreyas and his group could better market and develop the Cam style engine. This is admirable, but once the advice had been received there wasn't much use for it to continue on forever here on the forums. What I did want to continue was the technical discussion regarding the merits of the engine and possible commercial interest in the Cam engine. Several of our members lost money years ago when the company was in the hands of other folks and it's reemergence is directly related to the homebuilding community.

However, today I was made aware of a possible conflict between a company based in China and Shreyas's group (the original posters). I won't go into the details of the conflict but I felt it was best to pull the thread down until which time it could be sorted out.

It's possible that Shreyas and his group will open another thread on the Cam engine that is better structured and avoids some of the legal complications. We'll just have to wait and see.

If you have any questions or comments about the handling of the Dynacam thread, please PM me. However, please don't ask me for details about the legal conflict. You can direct all of those questions to Shreyas.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I REALLY appreciate it.

- Jake

Back