• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale Cozy Mk IV plans s/n 1688 for sale - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesRussell

Hi all:

Because I have bought Joe Person's superbly-built CZ4 fuselage, canard, and MLG (thanks, Joe!), I'm selling some duplicate items that I've collected over the years:

QtyP/N Description RetailMy price
1​
01-00178CZ4 Plans, 3rd ed. s/n 1688, including:
500.00​
250.00​
1​
01-00565CZ4 Owner’s Manual
8.95​
Co-Z Development Newsletters #52 - #80
CZ4 Plans Changes/Corrections
M Dwgs #1 - #35
M Dwgs Supplements
All Chain of Title & License Transfer docs

These plans were used to cut some templates & build a couple of bulkheads - all parts were scrapped & the project was abandoned. The cut-up pages have been replaced - everything is complete, with extras.

$250 + shipping

Thanks!

Regards,
James

CZ4 Plans sn 1688 #1.JPGCZ4 Plans sn 1688 #2.JPGCZ4 Plans sn 1688 #3.JPG

Last edited:
Back