• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Coot Amphib.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reg LeBlanc

DSCF0019.jpgI am selling my Coot amphib. project which I estimate to be about 60% completed. I have all of the parts to finish the fuselage and a pylon mounted 180 H.P. Mazda rotary eng. with a Tracy Crook PRSU and eng. computer which I am willing to sell seperately. I also have many extra parts from other Coot projects which I will include, such as wings, FG hull, tail assy. an extra rotary eng. (low time) I will let this project go for only $11,900. which is less then what I have invested. You just pay for the assembled parts and all the hrs. of labour and TLC are free. For more info and pics. please contact Reg at 613-433-3348 or email me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back