• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Brand New Complete Gleim XPlane Flight Simulation Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragon2knight

Hi all!

I just got back from Oshkosh and finished setting up a really high end Gleim XPlane Flight Simulator setup. It's got everything you'd need to use XPlane 11 and Gleims excellent Flight Training syllabus. Plug it in and go! I was an IT tech for a living and decided to go a bit nuts on this to allow for great graphics and ease of use.

There are a lot of pieces here, they include:

1. A custom built (by me) Gaming Computer that includes an AMD Sapphire RX 5700 Reference card with 8GB of GDDR6 ram, an AMD Ryzen R5 2600X 6 core 12 Thread processor, 16GB of high speed DDR4 ram, a Corsair RM 750-750 watt fully modular power supply, a 1TB SSD, and an Asrock B450 mini ITX Gaming Motherboard. I housed it in a very nice glass sided Rosewill Cullinan case. The cooling is excellent and it's a beast of a computer for XPlane usage. I'll also include a nice Brown Switch (quiet!) Mechanical keyboard and a decent mouse.

2. A Phillips 326M 32" 1440p computer monitor with Freesync compatibility and a 99% eRGB color gamut. A very, very nice monitor!

3. Both a CH Products Flight Sim Yoke (with built in T/P/M levers) and their excellent Pedal setup.

4. A fully adjustable steel stand that holds the yoke and pedals perfectly, it even has a side stand that can be adapted for use as a mouse/keyboard holder. I'll include a fully adjustable monitor holder to attach it to the stand as well if you don't want to use a desk. Either way works. Good for folks up to 6+ feet tall.

5. All the software needed to get this up and running including the aforementioned XPlane 11 software and Gleim Flight Simulator Training Syllabus as well as a fully updated Windows 10 OS.

I'm pricing this so anyone who really wants to do this correctly right out of the box can do this, you literally have to buy nothing else. I can deliver this anywhere within reason in and around NY, NJ or Connecticut (by car). I can even drive down to the Philadelphia area as well. We can even meet up somewhere if need be, I'm pretty open here. No shipping, sorry, too many pieces to do that.

Price is $1200.00 for all of it and I'll even set it up for you and get it going. Once again,everything is brand new and fully tested to work perfectly.

If you don't have the cash, my nephews just learning how to drive and I could use a very good running smaller car/pickup in trade, looks dont really matter but mechanical condition does, thanks.

As I can't seem to add photos here(??) I'll happily send some via email or text. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back