• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

All Wood Wings Aircraft Models ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Myles

HI folks,

does anybody have a contact number or postal address for All Wood Wings - they are not answering any of my emails to either address on their website.

I ordered a model of my Replica P47 Thunderbolt in January (about $250, custom model) - when it didn't arrive on time they told me the modelmaker had died and another was on the case, sorry for the delay. It would be on the way very soon. It never arrived. In June they told me some models had been damaged in a customs warehouse fire and to hold on a bit longer. I held on.

The next January I asked again several times. No reply. I got devious, registered a new email address and enquired about a custom built helicopter model. They replied and after crossing emails for a while I brought up the subject of the missing P47. They were most apologetic and "commissioned an emergency remake." A few months later when nothing arrived they said that it must have been delivered to the wrong address and were getting another done as a matter of urgency.

The last time I contacted them they said they had had an office fire and would get back to me.

Nothing heard since.

A pain in the butt. $250 down the drain....and almost 2 years later nothing to show for it apart from two proof photos of the original model and a selection of excuses including one death, two fires and a wrong delivery.

My Mum's also pissed off 'cos she paid for it as a present to cheer me up during chemotherapy.

On the off chance that anybody's had a misdelivery of a P47 model with yellow and black checkertail and the number 85 by the stars and bars...please let me know.

Other than that not a lot I can do I suppose, apart from learning never to do business with somebody who just has an email address and no "hard" contact information.

:mad:

Back